Saturday, December 16, 2017

House Prices Rise the Fastest in the East Midlands - but what about Melton Mowbray?



Recently the BBC reported that the property prices in the region rose by 7% in the year to October - the largest rise in the UK  - according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42322596

Delving deeper into the report and targeting the Melton Local Authority house prices have seen an annual 6.07% increase in value from October 2016. Melton has seen a healthy increase in house price values through out the year peaking at 11 % for January 2017 vs January 2016.

Statistics are useful but a more detailed calculation of the value of a property you have invested in can be predicted by using the stats on sold prices Rightmove put together. You can look at the value property achieved on the same street or estate. 

it is important to ensure that your investment is working well for you, rents are increasing - is your investment property achieving the best return it can? 

If you would like to discuss the Melton Mowbray property market give me a call 01664 569700. Charlotte Baker



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to show thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. Right after surfing through the search engines and coming across opinions that were not pleasant, I was thinking my life was well over. Living without the answers to the issues you have resolved as a result of your entire report is a critical case, as well as those which could have negatively affected my career if I had not discovered your blog. The knowledge and kindness in maneuvering all areas was precious. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a thing like this. I'm able to at this point look ahead to my future.
    outsourced cfo services

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm essentially satisfied together with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your following post.real estate mobile app

    ReplyDelete